Blue light is necessary for circadian sleep wake cycles. Sunlight used to be the main source of blue light, but most people now sit in front of screens and under artificial light. The real issue is underexposure during the day and overexposure at night.
Articles in this section
- Does Brilli contain "bad blue light?"
- Do Brilli products emit blue light that is considered "good" blue light?
- Is the blue light in Brilli Charge Up light bulbs safe for my eyes? Do I need a blue light blocker?
- Why is the blue light in Brilli Charge Up light bulbs considered good?
- How quickly will I notice the positive effects of blue light?
- What is the difference between good blue light and bad blue light?
- I keep reading about the negative effects of blue light. What’s all the hoopla?