Blue light can have both positive and negative effects – depending on timing and location. For instance, a surge of blue light during the day can help give you the energy and alertness you need to be more productive. When the sun begins to set, you want to minimize exposure to blue light that can have a negative impact on your sleep. Blue light by day, GOOD. Blue light at night, BAD.
Articles in this section
- Does Brilli contain "bad blue light?"
- Do Brilli products emit blue light that is considered "good" blue light?
- Is the blue light in Brilli Charge Up light bulbs safe for my eyes? Do I need a blue light blocker?
- Why is the blue light in Brilli Charge Up light bulbs considered good?
- How quickly will I notice the positive effects of blue light?
- What is the difference between good blue light and bad blue light?
- I keep reading about the negative effects of blue light. What’s all the hoopla?