Easy! Check out the bottom of your light bulb. If it’s yellow, it’s a Wind Down light bulb. If it’s blue, it’s a Charge Up light bulb. You can also look at the back of your bulb, it will tell you which one you have at the bottom of the text.
Articles in this section
- What if I can't afford to outfit an entire home?
- Does Brilli own Brilli Baby products?
- Where is the product designed and manufactured?
- What does Integrated mean?
- What does Non-Integrated mean?
- What does it mean if a fixture is not Recessed?
- What does Recessed mean?
- How can I tell the difference between my Charge Up and Wind Down bulbs?
- Can I use a 100w/75w Brilli light bulb in a 60w lamp?
- How do I know which products to buy?