Yes, our bulbs are eye-safe. No need for blue light blockers. However, we do not recommend using our Charge Up light bulbs at night, as they will make it difficult for your body to wind down.
Articles in this section
- Does Brilli contain "bad blue light?"
- Do Brilli products emit blue light that is considered "good" blue light?
- Is the blue light in Brilli Charge Up light bulbs safe for my eyes? Do I need a blue light blocker?
- Why is the blue light in Brilli Charge Up light bulbs considered good?
- How quickly will I notice the positive effects of blue light?
- What is the difference between good blue light and bad blue light?
- I keep reading about the negative effects of blue light. What’s all the hoopla?