No, our fixtures are controlled by the standard dimmer in your home. Take a look at this list of compatible dimmers.
Articles in this section
- Can you mix different types of Brilli lighting?
- Does Brilli lighting make our plants grow?
- How was the light for the Brilli Vanity Mirror determined?
- Are Brilli products suitable for damp locations?
- How do I turn on my Brilli Vanity Mirror anti-fog feature?
- Can Brilli light bulbs be used with dark lamp shades?
- Can Brilli lighting be used in enclosed fixtures?
- Do Brilli products sync with Alexa or Google?
- Can the fixtures be controlled with a smart phone?
- Can Brilli light bulbs be used in 3-way lamps?