Yes, Brilli lighting is great for older people, but please remember that Brilli products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition.
Articles in this section
- Does Brilli treat or cure medical illness?
- Can Brilli Charge Up light bulbs cure my acne?
- Will Brilli lighting cause sunburn?
- Does Brilli lighting provide vitamin D?
- Is Brilli lighting safe for the elderly?
- Is Brilli lighting safe for people with epilepsy?
- Is Brilli lighting safe infants and children?
- Can Brilli cure my insomnia?
- Can I use Brilli lighting if I take anti-depressants?
- Is Brilli lighting good for Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)?