This means the light source is built into the fixture. If the light goes out, the entire fixture must be replaced.
Articles in this section
- What if I can't afford to outfit an entire home?
- Does Brilli own Brilli Baby products?
- Where is the product designed and manufactured?
- What does Integrated mean?
- What does Non-Integrated mean?
- What does it mean if a fixture is not Recessed?
- What does Recessed mean?
- How can I tell the difference between my Charge Up and Wind Down bulbs?
- Can I use a 100w/75w Brilli light bulb in a 60w lamp?
- How do I know which products to buy?