Sure do! Brilli products emit blue light in the 465-495nm wavelengths, which is the wavelength that regulates things like your sleep-wake cycle.
Articles in this section
- Does Brilli contain "bad blue light?"
- Do Brilli products emit blue light that is considered "good" blue light?
- Is the blue light in Brilli Charge Up light bulbs safe for my eyes? Do I need a blue light blocker?
- Why is the blue light in Brilli Charge Up light bulbs considered good?
- How quickly will I notice the positive effects of blue light?
- What is the difference between good blue light and bad blue light?
- I keep reading about the negative effects of blue light. What’s all the hoopla?