Blue light can have both positive and negative effects – depending on timing and location. For instance, a surge of blue light during the day can help give you the energy and alertness you need to be more productive. When the sun begins to set, you want to minimize exposure to blue light that can have a negative impact on your sleep. Blue light by day, GOOD. Blue light at night, BAD.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of Brilli lighting?
- How long will it take for me to experience the benefits of Brilli lighting?
- What is the difference between good blue light and bad blue light?
- What is the Brilli WellBright Spectrum™?
- How is Brilli lighting different from other wellness lighting?
- Will Brilli lighting get rid of my headaches?