No, Brilli lighting won’t make your plants grow. But it won’t hurt them either. Brilli lighting is designed to improve human circadian rhythms, whereas LED’s for plant growth focus more on specific wavelengths in the blue/violet spectrum (during the vegetative stage) and wavelengths in the orange/red spectrum (during the flowering period).
Articles in this section
- Can you mix different types of Brilli lighting?
- Does Brilli lighting make our plants grow?
- How was the light for the Brilli Vanity Mirror determined?
- Are Brilli products suitable for damp locations?
- How do I turn on my Brilli Vanity Mirror anti-fog feature?
- Can Brilli light bulbs be used with dark lamp shades?
- Can Brilli lighting be used in enclosed fixtures?
- Do Brilli products sync with Alexa or Google?
- Can the fixtures be controlled with a smart phone?
- Can Brilli light bulbs be used in 3-way lamps?