While everyone can benefit from Brilli lighting, these products were not created to treat medical conditions like Seasonal Affective Disorder, insomnia, anxiety, etc.
Articles in this section
- Does Brilli treat or cure medical illness?
- Can Brilli Charge Up light bulbs cure my acne?
- Will Brilli lighting cause sunburn?
- Does Brilli lighting provide vitamin D?
- Is Brilli lighting safe for the elderly?
- Is Brilli lighting safe for people with epilepsy?
- Is Brilli lighting safe infants and children?
- Can Brilli cure my insomnia?
- Can I use Brilli lighting if I take anti-depressants?
- Is Brilli lighting good for Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)?